FAQ & FYI
Magnet Inc. provides regular progress reports to members and supporters. The
reason for doing this is to give an honest account of what they should know about
how our program is helping people. For testimonials and comments, click here
FAQ & FYI provide helpful information, if the answer to your question is not listed below, contact us here.
Most inquiries will be answered in 24 hours.
FAQ: (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What jobs do you have available?
A: Volunteer and paid positions are listed on our contact us page.
Q: I’m looking for a specific type of job. Can I send you my resume?
A: No, but you can network with a member who may hire you.
Q: Are there any jobs available that I can start work on immediately?
A: Yes, apply for a Gift Consultant - paid position on our contact us page.
Q: What kinds of business can I learn to run by reading your study guides?
A: Contact us for a free list of 60 self-help home business study guides.
Q: Is funding available for the home business I choose to work in?
A. Yes; if your marketing/financial plan shows good money management.
Q: What must I achieve before my marketing/financial plan is approved?
A: Show that you wisely saved, invested, and reinvested your income.
Q: What is the first step I should take to become a team leader?
A: Complete the survey on this website to tell us what your interests are.
Q: Am I required to host and attend parties?
A: No; but party photos present a professional image in social media.
Q: Why does Magnet Inc. participate in Community Day?
A: Community Day proceeds fund our programs and services.
FYI (For Your Information)
* Members of Magnet Inc. can request a copy of our financial statement.
* Our marketing/Financial plan is available to supporters who actively participate in our programs.
* 60 types of Home Business Start-Up Guides are available in our distance learning course?
* Read testimonies and comments telling how Magnet Inc.'s charitable services help people and how mentors and supporters help Magnet Inc.
* Party holders and guests enjoy hosting parties to get free snacks, cash, gifts, and income.
* Grant funding is also available.